CACI is seeking for a systems Administrator to serve in the Air Force’s Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) modernization lab on the Identity Management Team. The applicant would be able to support the Active Directory Architect
More About the Role:
Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
Evaluates new and existing software products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree or 10 years of relevant experience required.
Must have expert level experience with Active Directory.
Active TS clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Desire direct experience working within a DCGS environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.