CACI has a new, multi year program which will involve developing, integration, and deploying software asset management systems and web applications within the IC.
What you will get to do:
As a Software Developer, you will provide application design, development, testing, and implementation for software asset management solutions. This new position will provide opportunity to highlight your skillsets!
More about your role:
In this role on the Software Development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Design through implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex solutions in a Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) environment.
- Set expectations and determine design methodologies and tool sets.
- Support developer teams by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Require advanced knowledge in a variety of software development platforms and programming languages.
- Understand Service Oriented Architecture, and other web technology and development tools, as well as network fundamentals and National Security Standards for military information systems.
You'll bring these qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience.
Demonstrated experience in JAVA software development.
Experience with Web development
These qualifications would be nice to have:
Experience working in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
What we can offer you: