CACI has a new, multi year program which will involve developing, integration, and deploying software asset management systems and web applications within the IC.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Senior Software Developer, you will perform in an advanced role providing application design, development, testing, and implementation for software asset management solutions. This new position will provide opportunity to highlight your skillsets!
More About the Role:
In this new role, your responsibilities will include:
- Design through implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex solutions within a Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) environment.
- Set expectations and determine design methodologies and tool sets.
- Support developer teams by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Require advanced knowledge in a variety of software development platforms and programming languages.
- Understand Service Oriented Architecture, and other web technology and development tools, as well as network fundamentals and National Security Standards for military information systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree or equivalent and 10+ years relevant experience.
Demonstrated experience as a JAVA Software Developer
Experience with web development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with AWS is a strong plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.