What You’ll Get to Do: Are you collaborative and detail oriented? We have an immediate opportunity for a Server Administrator who desires a role with purpose. You will perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers. This is a night shift role with work hours of 6:30pm – 6:30am.
More About the Role:
Implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests.
May create and document new methods supporting network/system operations and implement changes to procedures.
Consult with support teams, help desks, customers and other technical staff in the resolution of problems, coordinates and performs operation and/or maintenance activities for networks/servers, identifies recurring problems and recommends steps to reduce the severity or frequency of problems.
Provide 24 x 7 monitoring support to Client/Server and Network Operations.
Take appropriate action to maintain system availability.
Review system anomalies, perform initial troubleshooting, generate and route SRS tickets to the appropriate service providers for timely work-off.
Maintain current and accurate logs, accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required. Remain current in with Standard Operating Procedures, System manuals and control logs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Remedy – SRS
Lotus Notes databases and e-mail
Excellent interpersonal skills
The ability to work closely with CSM Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.