Please add information for the job description
The candidate will serve as the Scrum Master for the team and own the responsibility for execution of all issues within the 10 day sprint. Additionally, the Scrum Master will lead and conduct all ceremonies associated with the SAFe Agile practice to include grooming sessions, sprint planning sessions, stand ups, demos, and quarterly planning events.
Candidate must possess an active Scrum certification from one of the many Scrum organization that provides this credential.
Candidate must feel comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic team and must have familiarity with technical terms, acronyms, methodologies and a strong understanding of the SDLC. Candidate must be extremely organized and committed to the customers success.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.