You will support the daily operations and maintenance the Windows 2008/2012 infrastructure consisting of 250 virtual/physical servers. This position is responsible for system administration of Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory integrated servers. You'll be responsible for administration of the Active Directory, DNS and DHCP. Additionally, you'll be responsible for technical mitigation and/or resolution of security findings. Understanding of core Microsoft Products to include the following: DC, AD, DNS, WSUS, SMS, Exchange, SCCM. Furthermore, your duties willing include optimizing system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning. Provides tier three server support for the customer.
-Active TS/SCI clearance.
-AA/AS Degree, or equivalent experience.
-4-6 years of related experience.
-Windows 2008/20012 server administration experience
-Active Directory/DNS/DHCP experience
-At least one Microsoft Certification
-Security + CE Certification
-Strong teamwork skills
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills
-Experience with Windows Server 2012
-Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) experience
-Microsoft clustering experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Sec+ CE Certification Required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.