CACI has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Program Advocate to support the DHS CDM Program and multiple DHS Components. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment working with senior cybersecurity leaders, we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
More About the Role:
In this role, you'll facilitate collaboration and communication among CACI, DHS CDM PMO and multiple DHS Components to anticipate Request For Service (RFS) requirements and provide additional Component CDM Program situational awareness
Liaise between DHS Components and Project teams to ensure transparency on CDM capabilities and RFS project schedules
Proactively communicate CDM Program activities to DHS and Components over the life of the program
Serve as the voice of the customer, representing DHS and Component mission drivers and priorities
Collaborate with DHS and Components during entire RFS cycle
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Expertise in program and portfolio management activities within the National Services Division for Intelligences Services Portfolio at DHS HQ
7+ years of DHS experience managing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on financials, schedules, risks, deliverables, and personnel for complex IT and PMO projects within time and budgetary constraints
Experience with initiating and managing multiple projects and supporting the preparation of Interagency Agreements, including Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) and monitoring cost expenditures for the Government Task Orders
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Relevant Years of Experience: 7-12 Yrs
Relevant DHS or .gov Cybersecurity focused experience
Security+ Certification or better
Able to obtain a DoD Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.