CACI is seeking a System Engineer with an understanding of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes. This position will integrate the Tactical Digital Media software on a Windows 10 laptop image and will be required to maintain cybersecurity compliance in accordance to DISA’s Security Technical Implementation Guide and provides technical aid for units fielded with TDM kits at Aberdeen proving Ground, MD.
More About the Role:
Integrate and maintain a Windows 10 baseline image with all TDM specific software and configurations.
Implement and enforce all DoD Information Security cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by cybersecurity-related documentation.
Ensure that cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews are synchronized and coordinated with affected parties and organizations.
Provide telephonic and/or on-site technical support for TDM fielded units.
Troubleshoot hardware/software issues related to the TDM baseline.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret clearance.
Must be Information Assurance (IA) Trained and Certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Change 2.
Five years of professional experience, appropriate Information Assurance Technical (IA) Technical and Computing Environment (CE) certifications, and qualified to perform in Information Assurance Technical Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) positions in accordance with standards spelled out in DoD 8570.01-M and the Army Information Assurance(IA) Training and Certification Best Business Practice, corrected 6 Aug 2010.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Security + Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.