Do you thrive under pressure? Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time? As the Project Manager you are skilled at anticipating issues and take the initiative to get ahead of them. To be successful you must have experience successfully managing software development, infrastructure, and highly complex projects.
More About the Role:
Reach across organizations and build partnerships in pursuit of project success.
Create and maintain project schedules.
Develop and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
Manage and facilitate the Customer's Integrated Service Delivery (ISD) governance process. The ISD process follows the Project Management Framework (PMF) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies.
Identify project risks, providing mitigation strategies and recommendations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Strong analytical and logical thinking abilities.
Ability to effectively display good judgment in determining the appropriate response to customer requirements.
Knowledge and experience using the PMF for managing projects.
Direct experience working in GCS/ECG and APPs.
Working knowledge of ECG’s BR process and CIO/APPS’ approval boards.
Excellent written and verbal ability to effectively interact at all levels as well as interpersonal and customer service skills
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the use of PMF
Strong organizational skills
Expertise with MS Office, including MS Project and Visio
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: ITILv3 certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.