CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Security Operations – SecOps professional onsite in Quantico, VA supporting the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Information Technology Directorate (ITD). The SecOps professional will monitor and control one or more mid-range application servers (Windows) with hands on STIG, remediation and accreditation experience to improve the security posture of NCIS networks through delivery of Security Operations (SecOps) and Computer Network Defense best practices.
More About the Role:
General Cyber Security – SECOPS Functions:
System administrator for security operations (SecOps) monitors systems security posture
Implement Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and produce checklists and reports necessary to validate the secure posture of NCIS networks
Implementation of security requirements on the NCIS network to achieve Authority to operate status in a timely manner
Manage security documentation and/or technical documentation for technology initiatives as a part of the project and/or overall tactical plan for NCIS
Manage all security controls
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of seven years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in operating and supporting computer systems with knowledge of virtualized environments, email services, desktop services, and a variety of technologies supporting computing capabilities.
Must meet the 8140 CSWF requirements.
Position requires minimum of Security Plus certification.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.