What You'll Get to Do:
Ticom Geomatics Inc (TGI), a CACI Company, is currently seeking a Network Engineer to join the Navy Air Solutions Group to provide support and assistance with installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting changes to Navy Air network baselines.
You will work primarily at Patuxent Naval Air Station, MD. You will use your detailed knowledge and experience of CISCO routers, switches, firewalls, and Type 1 HAIPE encryption devices to design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain relevant components in the Navy Air networks. You will work both independently as well as on team projects that have a variety of network and cyber-security challenges.
For those outside of the local area, relocation assistance is considered on a case by case basis.
More About the Role:
- Work with customers to design, build, test, and deploy network transport solutions across various classified networks on airborne platforms
- Design efforts include the generation of documentation and deliverables that support the lifecycle of the supported networks
- Select networking equipment to meet the environmental and performance requirements of the platforms
- Integrate local network designs into government sponsored Wide Area Networks via satellite systems or line-of-site radio systems
- Perform and assess the degree to which a network system is compliant with network Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Collaborate with Cyber Security professionals to perform the network based security control assessments, determine residual security risks, prepare assessment test reports, prepare and assess test plans, and provide formal recommendations in support of authorization
- Recommend creative solutions to difficult problems
- Ensure timely delivery of network projects
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required, along with the eligibly to obtain a Polygraph
- Must have a current certification compliant with DoD 8570 compliance OR obtain certification within 6 months of hire and maintain certification throughout employment.
- Have current Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA) and - Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certifications
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Experience managing complex computer networks
- Knowledge and understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge of network routing and associated routing protocols
- Knowledge of VLANs and Trunking
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Knowledge of Cisco (ASA) Firewalls
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 IP addressing and subnetting
- Ability to understand network design concepts and drawings
- Ability to work with network traffic analyzers and monitoring tools
- Must possess a proven ability to work independently, collaborate and communicate effectively in a fast-paces environment
- Must possess strong customer support skills
- Knowledge of IT security principles and methods (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption).
- Knowledge of OSI model and how specific devices and protocols interoperate, including knowledge of protocols, and services for common network traffic
- Knowledge of DoD/IC system security control requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with ZebOS
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Experience with Virtual Box
- Experience with NetApp
- Experience with RADIUS
- Experience with Type 1 HAIPE encryption devices
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
US-Patuxent River-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN