What You’ll Get to Do: As a Systems Engineer you will work on an agile team supporting mission critical capabilities for DOD and IC customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the system engineering and management of short term evolution efforts and demonstrations with the goal of integrating the resulting capabilities into the program of record baseline. Responsibilities include technical planning, CONOP development, requirement analysis, system design, scheduling and tracking, system integration, verification and validation, and demonstration
More About the Role:
Understand and implement System Engineering processes
Develop and track requirements for multiple Linux-based software and RF (radio frequency) SIGINT systems and efforts
Develop operational CONOPs and document the results
Coordinate execution of effort with software and hardware development teams
Work with the development team to perform system testing throughout the lifecycle of the project
Participate in customer demonstrations of prototype hardware
Develop design review documentation
Provide systems engineering support to all phases of software/hardware product development (concept, design, implementation, test, and production)
Produce white papers, briefing charts, status reports and design materials as required
Apply design/testing expertise to radio frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc.)
Prepare and execute end-to-end test plans for software defined radio systems
Develop training plans, materials and documentation for new capabilities
Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience.
Current TS/SCI with CI poly
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.