Req #: 205764
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Consulting
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking for an Acquisition Analyst to provide acquisition and programmatic support for the PEO Integrated Warfare Systems (IWS).
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide acquisition and analysis support in drafting Acquisition Plans, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), and Procurement Requests (PRs) including Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL).
- Assist with financial planning and monitoring various participating organizations funding requests and execution.
- Prepare and track tasking/ financial planning document Task Planning Sheets (TPS).
- Assist in preparing financial execution plans and tracking to plans.
- Perform general program support to IPTs, & meetings including preparing agendas, Minutes and tracking and performing actions items.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience or 9 years of experience without a bachelors degree in federal acquisition.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to keep track of large volume of requirements and corresponding execution documents.
- Must be able to assimilate financial data and drawn conclusions.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and can concisely and accurately report data analysis. Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications particularly excel.
- Must have training / experience with Earned Value management (EVM) analysis.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with Navy in-service systems. DAU training in budgeting and acquisition/ Contracting
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.