What You’ll Get to Do:
The HR Administrator facilitates resolutions to complex employee and manager inquiries as appropriate; provides subject matter expertise; inspects and evaluates quality of CSR and HR work; works with COEs to identify process improvement opportunities and supports related implementation; recognizes service delivery gaps; and recommends and implements solutions to meet service level agreements.
More About the Role:
•Assists and helps employees and managers in handling and following up on inquiries; provides interpretation in specific HR Administration and Processing areas
•Process changes in employee status, pay, benefits etc. in HRIS ensuring all data is correct and required approvals and forms are obtained.
•Handles more complex inquiries requiring a detailed or technical knowledge about HR programs, plans or services; investigates and resolves complex problems, handles disputes; and handles escalated telephone calls and inquiries.
•Provides training and support to Tier-1 CSR to ensure compliance with established process and procedures in an effort to improve service delivery.
•Identifies and communicates process improvement opportunities for Tier-1 CSR and the HR user community at large
•Monitors and maintains quality assurance and service delivery performance metrics
•Provides guidance and instruction to Tier-1 CSR regarding procedures for properly documenting and reporting HR transactional changes.
•Counsels employees or dependents on non-routine issues resulting from personal changes that affect benefits, employee transactions, new hire processing, terminations, etc.
•Escalates Tier-2 inquiries to Corporate COEs and vendors as appropriate.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
•Experience with a Human Capital Management System such as Workday
SSC NEROK NCROK
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY