What You’ll Get to Do:
You will develop and/or modify procedures to solve moderately complex problems within information systems. Acts as liaison between end-user communities, stakeholders, and service providers within an enterprise. Interviews personnel from functional user area under study to learn general purpose of systems and information requirements of positions involved in the data flow.
More About the Role:
This is a Technical Business Analyst opportunity that analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary. Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications. Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests. Provides guidance to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.