CACI is seeking for a Warehouse Manager to be part of a diverse team of professionals providing full life cycle support (shipping, receiving, inventorying, turn-in, storage, training, maintenance, and logistics) to military’s communication systems customers worldwide. The applicant will facilitate aggressive supervision of all warehouse actions associated with Life Cycle Sustainment, Integration of C5ISR equipment.
More About the Role:
Supervise all function of warehouse, research problems and provide solutions, submit shipment report daily to customer, provide customer with all receipt documents for material received.
Ensure safety standards are enforced and followed daily.
Track material in an automated database to ensure proper accountability is being maintained. Ensure all events are managed by priority and captured for reporting to guarantee customer satisfaction.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in logistic or management,.
Six (6) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (or 8 years if not DAWIA Level 1 certified).
Strong communication skills experience in Microsoft Office suite, and Outlook.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Sr. NCOIC / Warrant of and SSA or another DoD type warehouses.
Seven years or more as a DoD warehouse manager.
Aggressive leader that get results who has a can-do attitude that has high standards for success and accomplishments.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.