What you'll get to do:
- Acts as a focal point for site information and other site-specific activities as required
- Coordinate internal office moves, including personnel, office contents, electrical needs, etc.
- Hang whiteboards
- Update phone lists with frequently called numbers and updated department POCs as necessary and post near reception desk area
- Maintain conference rooms
- May coordinate calendar and make conference room reservations. May also order and set up catering for meetings
- Check visually for employee identification badges for all personnel entering a facility
- Answer and respond to service requests from building occupants to building engineers or property manager and follow up as needed
- Order standard office and pantry supplies as requested
- Assist with non-standard supply requests
- Create routine spreadsheets as requested
- Contact vendors for service, such as shredding, cleaning, repairs, etc.
- Update rent reports and floor plans
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor; be friendly, courteous and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word software
You'll bring these qualifications:
- Typically requires high school diploma and 2-3 years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.