Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR)
Assist customer FDO with oversight and implementation of foreign disclosure programs within the program’s HQs and subordinate units in theater.
Assist the customer FDO with the release of Classified Military Information (CMI).
Apply the proper Release/Security & Classification Markings on all disclosures or releases.
Provide assistance to all FDR's (Foreign Disclosure Representatives), and program staff when questions arise pertaining to Foreign Disclosure.
Assist subordinate commands and/or staff personnel with Guidance on Foreign Disclosure policies and procedures.
Compile metrics to include how many documents have been processed, at what classification level and to whom they have been pushed to.
Assist FDO with the development of periodic FDR training materials.
Provide an activity report rolling up all weekly activities.
Minimum required qualifications –
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience PLUS
• Experience – at least two years Foreign Disclosure experience PLUS
• Specialized Training – Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOM FDO training IAW USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5 PLUS
• Clearance – TS/SCI PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required) – - Able to work Independently with or without Supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO
- Familiarity with USCENTCOM’s Area of Operation
- Thorough knowledge of National Disclosure Policy
- Able to conduct policy research on US classified systems
- Must be customer orientated
- Previous experience as an Intelligence and/or Security Analyst a must
- Thorough knowledge of Records of Action
• Experience – eight years relevant years relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience