CACI has an immediate opening for a clearable JIRA Systems Administrator in Jacksonville, FL or Chantilly, FL.
Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) program seeks an individual with strong technical and process background to maintain and enhance our teams’ JIRA environment. Work across all functional areas: requirement, development, and test teams to assess needs, communicate changes, and generally improve process as we transition to a more agile methodology. The right person will be a key leader on our team, with lots of opportunity for growth.
◦ Established and productive individual contributor
◦ Works independently with general supervision
◦ Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex
◦ May influence others technical staff through explanation of facts, policies and practices
◦ Works to achieve operational targets within job area with direct impact on department results. Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/ systems. Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives or goals of projects and assignments.
Communication & Influence:
◦ Communicates with contacts typically within the project area or technical department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement. May work to influence parties within own job function at an operational level.
Leadership & Talent Management:
◦ May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and/or support employees.
Knowledge & Experience:
◦ Requires technical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Requires Knowledge of agile methodology
◦ Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.