Responsible for delivering managerial direction for an organization consisting of 55 FTE with an emphasis on innovation and technical leadership. Plans, directs, coordinates activities within an infrastructure services organization and its associated service activities consisting of computer systems engineering, cloud integration, data center management, DevOps, project management, software development and system security engineering.
• Perform day-to-day management and develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end-user requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract.
• Perform horizontal integration planning, and interface with other functional areas.
• Ensure technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
• Provide supervision, training, and direction to staff, single point of contact for non-routine to moderately complex installation projects for communication networks.
• Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery, and successful overall project completion.
• Coordinate activities in support of program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, and billing of services.
• Track and monitor service orders through completion and turn-up.
• Prepare deliverables (e.g., status reports to Sponsor, order information, open issues).
• Work in a team environment.
• Technical management experience overseeing a minimum of 30 FTE
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• ITIL Foundations
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
• Background in leading cloud integration projects and experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
• AWS Certifications (ex., Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect)
• BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or any engineering discipline
• Master of Business Administration