CACI has arrived in OKC! We are excited to open our new Corporate Shared Services Center in Oklahoma City and are searching for a Travel Assistant 1 to join our new team. As a Travel Assistant 1 at the Shared Services Center (SSC), you will serve as the primary interface for Travel inquiries from employees and managers. Provides a full range of HR support using pre-defined answers to ensure consistency to the customer.
More About the Role:
Receives inquiries from employees and managers regarding the processing of Travel transactions, policies and procedures.
Communicates effectively to customers on Travel policy & procedures, providing education where necessary.
Participates in information sharing with other service center representatives Supports Travel team by providing clerical and administrative support.
Experience in navigating Travel Accounting Systems and Costpoint.
Verifies and check transactions to ensure consistency and accuracy of accounting documents.
Identify discrepancies and determine alternative courses of action, if needed.Research accounting records.
Expense report processing knowledge a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
SSC ACOKC NCROK NEROK
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY