CACI is seeking a Senior Information Specialist located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland supporting the Space and Terrestrial Communications Directorate (S&TCD), Cyber Security and Information Assurance Division (CSIA), Information Security Branch.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Coordinate, document, and report on investigations of possible security risks or violations.
Implements, develops, enforces, and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications.
Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) awareness.
Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, and applications.
Validates and tests complex security architecture and design solutions.
Create and maintain current documentation for each system.
Conduct self-assessment for each system under the assigned area of responsibility.
Evaluates engineering system design and provides support to assess security policies, standards and guidelines.
Provides technical support in the development, testing of any given system under the assigned area of responsibility.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Ensures all system under the designated area of responsibility receives and maintains authorization.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret clearance.
Experience working on Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Experience working with EMASS, XACTA, Windows, MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Access.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.