CACI has a new, multi-year program which will involve developing, integrating, and deploying software asset management systems and web applications within the IC.
What you'll get to do:
As a Senior Oracle Database Engineer, you will use your knowledge of database schema to provide technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow, and analysis.
More about your role:
- Research, design, and develop critical and increasingly complex computer software systems.
- Analyzes critical software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Define customer requirements, provides advice on alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies special, critical or complex projects.
- Work closely with system owners to comprehend the schema and format of authoritative data sources and data scientists to comprehend the schema of database for analysis.
- Assist with recommendations for and the analysis and evaluation of systems improvements, optimization, and development or maintenance efforts.
- Create ad hoc queries, scripts, and macros, update existing queries, create new ones to manipulate data into a master file
- Build complex datasets using queries, tables, open database connectivity, and database storage and retrieval.
You'll bring these qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of related experience.
Strong experience as an Oracle Database Engineer
Experience with MySQL
Experience with Relational Database Design
These qualifications would be nice to have:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
Experience with Relational Database as a Service (RDBS)
What we can offer you: