Welder, Combination, Maintenance with Aluminum welding experience Job
Date: Feb 15, 2014
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Primary Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, plant equipment, mobile homes, motors and generators, according to layouts, blueprints or work orders, using brazing and a variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs conventional welding, brazing, and soldering with electric, heli-arc, and oxyacetylene equipment.
- Cleans and prepares metals to be welded to insure proper joining of the metals.
- Make jigs and fixtures to aid in accomplishing assignments.
- Must have (8) years experience working as a Journeyman Welder.
- Experience with Aluminum Alloys and TIG Welding.
- Secret security clearance must be obtainable.
- AWS certification.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segments: Welding, Maintenance, Defense, Security Clearance, Electrical, Manufacturing, Government, Engineering