IT SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER Job
Date: Feb 26, 2014
Location: Chantilly, VA, US
Category: Program Management - Operations Management
Primary Location: Chantilly, VA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Manage a large-scale, complex computer network management program consisting of fourteen major task areas and a staff of 60 employees operating from multiple geographic locations throughout the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires a recognized leader and manager well versed in the principles of project and program management, strategic and tactical planning, coordinating and integrating multiple large and complete projects into a comprehensive program.
- Capable of working with the client in defining their business drivers and how the program objectives deliver benefits for business success.
- Leads the project team in successfully executing the project as planned and budgeted.
- Able to apply disciplined approaches to coordinate internally and externally dispersed management interfaces.
- Oversees project closeout activities, including collecting lessons learned.
- Must provide leadership and direction to personnel performing complex tasks to include multiple project managers as direct reports who are managing key sub-projects that integrate to satisfy program deliverables.
- Ability to interface with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Primary customer interface and CACI senior management interface with financial management.
- Required experience and familiarity with managing a complex network and security operations environment with DoD based security policies.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and practices.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
- Experience leading a large DoD network management program.
- Extensive experience briefing executive personnel and other senior audiences on complex programmatic concepts pertainent to DoD contract and technical operations, with an emphasis on strong oral communications skills.
- Experience translating task order requirements into project plans and milestones.
- Experience directing and implementing plans, and presenting formal project status/plan briefings to Government managers.
- Experience with the Federal Government's acquisition process.
- Experience working in a Defense acquisition environment.
- Current PMP and ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
- Fixed-Price Program management experience at least 2 years.
- Must have a current Secret clearance.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience providing support to or working with Army National Guard networks and customers.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Program Manager, Defense, Database, Computer Science, Secret Clearance, Management, Government, Technology