ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN, DSSP Job
Date: May 19, 2013
Location: Kittery, ME, US
Primary Location: Kittery, ME, US
Security Clearance: Confidential
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a near-term opening for an Engineering Technician to support the Deep Submergence Systems Program (DSSP) Office of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNS) efforts in Kittery, Maine.
This individual will support the Submarine Rescue and Diving Recompression System (SRDRS), as well as the ADS 2000, SRS, Pressurized Rescue Module System (PRMS), the Atmospheric Diving System (ADS 2000) Launch and Recovery System and their related Support Equipment and the Escape and Immersion Equipment (SEIE) suit. All work is in support of Code 205/206 DSSP Office engineering projects.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent, and at least three years of related engineering technician experience. Technical training equivalent to an associate's degree is preferred. Other required qualifications include:
- Person with experience in marine design
- Experience with submersible mechanical and electrical systems
- Knowledge of US Navy Shipyard standards
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience with MS Office suite of products.
Must be able to obtain a DoD Confidential security clearance.
- Command of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven expertise with AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Maine
Job Segments: Technician, Engineer, Defense, Electrical, Security Clearance, Technology, Engineering, Government