SYSTEMS ANALYST, PRINCIPAL C4ISR TRAINING Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: San Diego, CA, US
Category: Information Systems - Analyst
Primary Location: San Diego, CA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a contingent opening for a SYSTEMS ANALYST, PRINCIPAL to support C4ISR Training efforts undertaken by SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
Specific duties to include the following:
- Apply knowledge of computer science principles, information management principles, hardware and software systems structures, and operation and computer programming languages and techniques to solve automation problems.
- Utilizing basic programming languages, shall interpret and revise previously developed coding for existing training systems, and transfer graphics from one program environment to another.
- Interface with, and utilize minicomputer and mainframe computer systems in addressing project objectives.
- Utilizing standard or conventional approaches, methods, and techniques, shall define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test and integrate databases into data processing systems, computer hardware systems and simulation models.
- Provide software analysis, design, and implementation of user computer interfaces, signal processing functions, and artificial intelligence capabilities for interactive courseware training programs, and shall formulate architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces, and documentation of hardware or software systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management systems, mathematics, operations research, statistics or engineering.
- Ten years of experience performing the foregoing functions, of which four years of recent experience (within the last five years) in simulation and software development directly related to DOD or other government systems.
- One year of recent experience (within the last five years) in computer graphic design and mathematical modeling.
Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-12 years of related work experience.
- Two additional years of programming experience utilizing C, C++, Visual Basic or JAVA.
- Past experience with SSC PAC a plus.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly .
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Segments: Curriculum, Training, Systems Analyst, Defense, Engineer, Education, Operations, Technology, Government, Engineering