TECHNICAL TRAINER, SR PRINCIPAL, C4ISR TRAINING Job
Date: Jun 2, 2013
Location: San Diego, CA, US
Category: Information Systems - Training
Primary Location: San Diego, CA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a contingent opening for a TECHNICAL TRAINER, SR PRINCIPAL to support C4ISR Training efforts undertaken by SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
Specific duties to include the following:
- Responsible for training research, training system development, human factors and the application of educational, scientific and engineering findings into the training system design and development.
- Manage the instructional systems design efforts to include the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training curricula including traditional paper based media and all levels of interactive courseware.
- Serve as the primary interface for instruction design considerations between the Government, customers and program/project management.
- Evaluate curricula documents and instructional design and development procedures, and improve processes based on evaluation results. Train, coach, and mentor team members in current interactive courseware processes and procedures.
- BA/BS in one of the following disciplines: psychology, education, behavioral science, instructional systems design, or instructional technology. with 12-15 yrs experience in training-related fields.
- Four years experience, in applied educational and training research with direct experience to meet the training requirements.
- Two years recent experience (within the past three years) in the analysis, design and development of Category 3 (as defined by MIL-HDBK-1379-4) interactive courseware curricula, including the application of human factors considerations.
- Demonstrated direct correlation to operator and maintenance training applications, and experience in the development and evaluation of Measures of Effectiveness for assigned projects.
Must be able to attain a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- A Master's degree or a PhD in one of the following disciplines: psychology, education, behavioral science, instructional systems design, or instructional technology.
- In conjunction with the PhD three years experience in applied educational and training research with direct experience to meet the training requirements.
- Recent experience in DOD related C4I training.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly .
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Segments: Curriculum, Training, Technical Trainer, Defense, Engineer, Education, Operations, Government, Engineering