CACI Offers the Best of Both Worlds to Background Investigators
While a lot can be said about today’s “gig economy,” CACI has an even better deal for background investigators.
Full-time and part-time investigators at CACI earn full company benefits, a compelling advantage for those who typically work as independent contractors.
And, as CACI background investigators, they enjoy the freedom associated with working independently. That includes setting their own daily schedules and preparing reports from home.
Full-time and part-time investigators working a minimum of 20 hours per week get a benefits package that ranks among the best in the industry:
- Health: medical, dental, vision, prescription, and a selection of tax-advantaged savings accounts
- Insurance: AD&D, supplemental life, short- and long-term disability, and business travel accident insurance
- Retirement: 401(k) with company match and CACI stock purchase program
- Education: Tuition reimbursement equal to 12 percent of annual income.
- Leave: 10 paid holidays and 10 days paid time off (active credentialed investigators get bonus leave)
- Miscellaneous: Voluntary home and auto insurance, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
All of that is on top of working for a stable, growing company with a solid commitment to national security and ethics and integrity.
CACI, one of the largest background investigation firms in the world, currently has dozens of openings for background investigator jobs. Apply today and start a career as a CACI background investigator.
Quality Background Investigations. Missions That Matter.