Development & Analyst Jobs in Virginia and Colorado
BIT Systems, a CACI Company is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. We deliver the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies in order to meet the intelligence community’s most pressing mission needs.
You can join our dynamic team that offers significant infrastructure development, agile software development & prototyping, multi-INT visualization, and mission management and workflow tools. We offer challenging work that utilizes the newest software technologies and sits directly with end-users to better understand how their work supports our overall mission. Our primary locations are in Aurora/Denver, Colorado and the Northern Virginia area.
Work hard, play hard. Our expectation is that every employee is working their hardest to exceed customer expectations, but it does not come at the expense of quality of life.
- Within the work place we have cookouts, birthday celebrations, happy hours, etc.
- Work/life balance includes flexible hours and PMs that understand the dynamics of software development programs in support of federal customers.
- Employees are recognized for a commitment to customer and user satisfaction.
FADE - all positions require an active security clearance.
BIT Systems, a CACI Company has long been a pioneer in developing methodologies for displaying and fusing multiple-intelligence (Multi-INT) data. Under the Fusion Analysis Development Effort (FADE) program. We’ve developed the Multi-Intelligence Spatial Temporal (MIST) toolsuite, which detects patterns of life and anomalies within large volumes of geospatial data. When exposed, this tailored, time-sensitive information is a valuable asset for the mission planning and battlefield forensics needs of the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD).
FADE has approximately 75 personnel in our Colorado and Virginia facilities. Our teams are encourage and support employee movement and growth between all CACI programs.
Ground Applications Divison (GAD)
- Operational Relevancy. Of the 13 software applications/systems we are currently developing or supporting, 7 are in operations supporting real mission. 4 of those 13 are in early-stage development as next-generation versions of our operational systems, and 2 of the 13 are R&D programs aimed at testing experimental capability for eventual incorporation into operational baselines.
- The work you do every day contributes to REAL MISSION – operators will use the product in support of national security missions
- Programmatic Flexibility and Growth Opportunities. The GAD division, in particular, enables significant programmatic flexibility and opportunity for an employee’s growth. This is enabled by a few key factors:
- There are 7 programs within the division. All 7 programs are highly related to one another in terms of the functionality they deliver to operations, meaning experienced gained on any program in the division is transferrable to other programs in the division.
- 5 of the 7 programs in the division are prime contracts, and we are the lead developer on the 2 subcontracts. This means we are not at the whim of a prime contractor and can control our own destiny.
- Of the 122 personnel supporting the division we are clustered into three locations. This co-location enables access to the technologies and tools developed on other programs and encourages a family atmosphere.
Visit the Development & Analysts job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!