Middleware Enterprise Development and Engineering Jobs
Ready to work with the latest in advanced technologies? Do you thrive working in an agile team environment? Are you ready to support critical national security missions? The Middleware program in Maryland may just be the fit for you!
We’re hiring fully-cleared, experienced candidates to join our talented technical staff supporting an intelligence community customer on a long-term prime contract.
Great opportunity for Software Developers, Systems Administrators, Systems Engineers, Help Desk Specialists, and more.
All positions require an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
The Middleware program is comprised of multiple task orders, and provides five key capabilities as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are:
- Data Transport – Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint.
- Enterprise Audit – Provides auditable events to the enterprise never audited before.
- Authorization Services – Provides billions of authorizations per year across the Intelligence Community.
- Information Transport Service (ITS) – ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic.
- Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting the requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
CACI’s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking for successful candidates who possesses the requisite experience and can-do attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional, and we’re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
Visit the Middleware job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!