OSSM Clearance Program
Operations Security Staffing Mission (OSSM) is the process that enables qualified individuals the opportunity to pursue a high-level clearance up to Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph, ultimately enabling and enhancing their career growth within our company. The program provides the framework, support and mentorship to make the process simple and enhance the likelihood of a successful transition.
The demand for critical skills from our customers remains strong and may change over time based on customer requirements. Overall, the clearance process can take upwards of 18-24+ months to be completed. For candidates with higher-level clearances without a polygraph, the process may be shorter, especially if you have the following in-demand skills.
- Cyber Security Engineers - Malware, Biometrics, Forensics, Penetration Testing, C&A, Vulnerability Assessments, Intrusion Detection
- Software Engineers – Tivoli , Java/J2EE, Ruby, XML, C/C++, Agile, Lotus Notes, SharePoint
- Data Architects - Cloud/Virtualization, Mass Analytics, Hadoop, Big Data, Cloudbase/Accumulo
- Test Engineers - Test Plans, Enterprise IT Software Testing, Automated Testing, Selenium, JIRA
- ETL Engineers - ETL Integration processes, Twister Data Framework, Java, Quality Management and Test Engineering
- Systems Engineers – Windows/Exchange, Amazon Web Services, DevOPs, HP Arcsight, HP Fortify, VMWare, SAN/Storage, Unix and Linux, Oracle, Splunk
Our team has a long and distinguished track record of service to national security customers, with several relationships that have lasted for well over a decade, thanks to our Mission First work ethic and outstanding performance on our programs.
Interested? Questions? Email CACI Careers for more information.