You’re Invited to a CACI Open House!
We are seeking innovative technical professionals to support the U.S. Army’s Product Manager (PdM) for Radars office at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Come by and meet with CACI representatives! Interested candidates, please bring your resume as we will be conducting onsite interviews.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Top of the Bay (in the Gunpowder Room)
30 Plumb Point Loop
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
Opportunities in the following areas:
- Acquisition Management
- Budget Analysis
- De-fielding operational planning
- Business management and operations support
- Demilitarization operational planning
- Fielding operations planning
- New Equipment Training (NET) planning
- Program management
- Project management plans and integration
All positions require at least a SECRET Clearance and a security baseline certification. Clearance level and certifications vary by position.
Visit http://careers.caci.com/page/show/PMRadarsJobs to learn more about the PM Radars program opportunities.
Questions? Email CACI Careers.