Product Manager Radars (PM RADARS) Jobs
CACI is seeking experienced professionals to support the U.S. Army’s Product Manager Radars office based in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
The PM RADARS office is part of the Counter Rocket, Artillery, Mortar (C-RAM) Program Directorate in the Program Executive Office (PEO) Missiles and Space. This office is responsible for the life-cycle management of a variety of systems including: AN/TPQ-53 Radar, the FIREFINDER (AN/TPQ-36/37) equipment, and the Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (LCMR) systems.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Acquisition Management
- Business Management and Operations Support
- De-fielding Operational Planning
- Demilitarization Operational Planning
- Fielding Operations Planning
- New Equipment Training (NET) Planning
- Program Management
- Project Management and Integration
All positions require an active DOD security clearance.
Visit the PM Radars job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!