Ticom Geomatics Jobs
Ticom Geomatics (TGI), a CACI Company, is an industry leader in interoperable, mission-ready geolocation and ISR systems and services. We provide mission-essential solutions to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community including Programs of Record and Quick Reaction Capability, enterprise and tactical edge capabilities, and product lifecycle support and operations support. Our expertise is in sensor and platform network integration, application integration, cross domain solutions, and certification and accreditation on operational tactical networks.
We are headquartered in Austin, Texas. Other locations include: Patuxent River, MD and Washington DC. For those outside of a position area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
You can join our team as we provide capability development in the following areas:
- R&D for advanced processing, algorithms, and performance modeling and simulation
- Systems development for prototypes and operational systems (spiral development, interoperability, network-centric service-oriented sensor command and control)
- Operations support for fielded systems (training, documentation, tech assists, mission planning)
- Sensor payload development for aircraft, unmanned vehicles, pods, and ground sensors
- System lifecycle support
Specific positions include:
- Java and C++ Software Developers
- Radio Frequency Engineers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Software Tester Engineers
- Project Release Managers
- Technical Program Managers
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and at a minimum, be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. Clearance levels vary by position
Visit the Ticom Geomatics job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!