USFOR - A Jobs
CACI is seeking versatile intelligence professionals to help us in providing multi-faceted intelligence operations support to the USFOR – A mission in Afghanistan and stateside. You will work a live mission in theater alongside and in support of the military operation which contributes to the protection and support of U.S. Forces within CJOA-A on this newly awarded program funded through 2020.
CACI has had a rich history of supporting the U.S. Armed Forces for decades. The passion our employees show for enhancing the mission of our customers is unmatched. Consider joining this high performing team for continuous learning and development opportunities in a live mission and collaborative work environment. There are also opportunities to transition stateside upon completion of a 12-month deployment.
We currently have over 700 job opportunities, including:
- Reachback Counterintelligence Analysts (CONUS)
- Reachback Site Lead (CONUS)
- Reachback All-Source Collection Requirements Manager (CONUS)
- Counterintelligence Special Advisors
- Counterintelligence Support Specialists
- HUMINT Analysts
- Intelligence Advisors
- Security Management Advisors
- SIGINT Specialists
- Program Management Support
- Foreign Disclosure Advisors
- Intelligence Analysts
- SIGINT Analysts
- Collection Requirements Managers
- Counterintelligence Analysts
- HUMINT Collection Specialist
- Multi-Media Exploitation (MEDEX) Analysts
- All-Source Analysts
All positions require at least an active Secret security clearance. Clearance levels vary by position.
Visit the USFOR-A job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!