See yourself making your mark at CACI …where you will have the opportunity to build on your education and to start your career with an exciting, dynamic company that continually drives innovation and provides distinction and excellence.
CACI provides opportunities for interns, college students and graduates who are self-starters, have the initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use, and for those who yearn to support meaningful solutions to the most difficult challenges. CACI provides solutions that:
- Drive efficiencies for our customers through next-gen technology
- Build precision technologies for evolving global threats in cybersecurity
- Advance real-time intelligence and analysis to disrupt enemy communications
- And a whole lot more…
CACI Days at Virginia Tech!
CACI is excited to partner with the Virginia Tech Hume Center and to provide Virginia Tech students with potential job opportunities at CACI!
February 8 – 9, 2017
- Student Tech Talk and Pizza Party - Why CACI?
- Office Hours - Engage with CACI employees to learn about the company
- Information Sessions - Learn how you can make an impact at CACI
- Talk directly with recruiters
Virginia Tech students - if you are interested in attending the CACI Days events at Virginia Tech, please email your resume to Stephanie Plum. We hope to see you there!
Here's what some recent Virginia Tech interns had to say about their experiences at CACI:
- " The great people I’ve met through my internship and their advice and ideas will stay with me for a lifetime." - Cole, Software Engineering Intern
- " Being able to apply my knowledge of digital signals processing in real - world applications at CACI has been a fun and impactful experience." - Andrew, Engineering Intern
CACI has thousands of job opportunities available now and in the future – yes, in the Washington, D.C. metro area where we are based, but also across the world. Visit our careers site for a full list, and you can even see our jobs by location on a map!
We have selected a few current positions to highlight based on the types of degrees at Virginia Tech, career interests, and locations for which we know you have an interest. Most positions require U.S. citzenship.
|124700||Cyber Internship||Mclean, Virginia|
|120663||Web/Software Design Internship||Sterling, Virginia|
|120790||Engineering Internship||Sarasota, Florida|
|120668||Software Developer and Engineering Internship||Sterling, Virginia|
|114379||Application Developer Entry||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|122035||Business Analyst||Clarksburg, West Virginia|
|126048||Software Developer - Junior Level||Chantilly, Virginia|
|123536||Jr. Software Developer (PeopleSoft)||Arlington, Virginia|
|125456||Software Developer - Internship & Entry Level||Reston, Virginia|
|114388||Trainer and User Support (Litigation Software)||Washington, D.C.|
|124508||Software Engineer - Entry Level||San Antonio, TX|
Click on a requisition number above to view detailed job descriptions and apply today!