For 55 years, the principles of CACI’s character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Based on the guiding principles of integrity, commitment, distinction, and pride, our culture defines who we are, how we act, and what we believe is the right way to do business. As we work towards CACI’s future, it will continue to guide our actions, strengthen our reputation, and increase our resolve to meet our customers’ – and our country’s – most vital needs.
The CACI culture is based on four guiding principles:
- Respect for ourselves, our colleagues, and our customers embodies CACI's high standard of ethics and promotes solid working relationships.
- Quality is exemplified in the caliber of people CACI employs and the value of the important solutions and services we provide for our customers.
- Accountability is our promise to meet our obligations, our honesty to admit when we fall short, and our determination to always do the right thing.
- Missions and customers are CACI's top focus, making us an enduring and trusted partner in addressing national priorities for the American people.
- Leadership is how we set and communicate CACI's direction, and what makes us a recognized role model in our industry.
- Opportunity and recognition are given to motivated employees for professional development and contributions to the growth of the company.
- Excellence is the recognized standard across CACI, from customer solutions to employee opportunities.
- Innovation is empowering our employees to recognize opportunities, develop visionary ideas, and create new solutions.
- Entrepreneurship is empowering our employees to recognize opportunities, develop visionary ideas, and create new solutions.
- Company gratification comes from working for CACI, because our loyal team is honored to serve our country and stands behind the solutions and services we develop.
- Colleagues personify America's motto E Pluribus Unum as CACI teams of highly-skilled individuals develop their diverse talents and come together to succeed.
- Communities are formed by lasting relationships with coworkers, customers, and industry partners as our employees are active in improving our neighborhoods and supporting those who have served our country.
CACI is an organization of good character. Our mission is to be a leader in providing the information solutions and services America needs to defeat international threats to our nation and counter global terrorism, secure our homeland, and improve government services. We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
We help customers:
- Safeguard our national security
- Support critical decision-making to counter global threats
- Keep our Armed Forces informed, equipped, and mission-ready
- Transform government to enhance the quality of services to our citizens
- Modernize government to more efficiently meet national challenges
We are committed to corporate integrity. We deliver our solutions with honesty and ethics, take pride in our achievements for our clients, and are dedicated to our clients' missions. Our strength is in providing innovative solutions that add value to our clients' operations, increase their skills and capabilities, and enhance their ability to support their vital missions.
Our diverse team of dedicated CACI employees performs with good character, accountability, and distinction to create value for our clients and shareholders.