Recruitment Fraud Alert
At CACI, we take protection of your personal information very seriously. We are aware that individuals are misrepresenting themselves as CACI recruiters by falsely advertising CACI International Inc job openings, using our company’s name and corporate information. In some cases, these scammers make fraudulent offers of employment to obtain personally identifiable information, such as a financial institution name, home address, and more. So please be mindful of the following:
- All CACI open positions are posted on our careers site, http://careers.caci.com/
- A CACI recruiter email has the format of email@example.com
- A CACI recruiter will never email potential employees from free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com or Gmail.com
- CACI will never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees
- Job postings or Microsoft Word employment applications that do not link to the CACI careers site are not legitimate
If you are contacted by a recruiter and you are concerned about the legitimacy, please contact us here.