Our ATSSI team's mission is to support the Ogden Air Logistics Complex through the development and sustainment of a Depot Technology infrastructure. Our infrastructure will resolve current system obsolescence and performance issues while providing significant efficiency and cost improvements.
Scope of Work:
We are the prime contractor on the ATSSI and ATSSI II contracts. As the prime, we manage all task orders and engage with sub-contractors to perform work.
Our technical team is multi-disciplinary, consisting of aerospace, electrical, mechanical, computer, and software engineers. All work closely together to produce testing solutions and products for the Department of Defense (DoD).
Throughout the contracts, our technologists will:
- Participate in all phases of the product development life-cycle.
- Perform critical test functions that are essential to the ongoing operational safety, suitability, and effectiveness of multiple Air Force weapon systems/subsystems.
- Provide integration, updates, and consolidation of processor-based test stations (i.e., Automated Test Systems).
- Provide test fixtures, Test Program Sets (TPS), database repositories, analytical software tools.
- Implement an Integrated Master Plan (IMP), and associated network communication functions.
Why Work With Us?
1. We're committed to lifelong learning - Our people are the key to our success, and their skills and knowledge are crucial to helping us achieve our strategy. As a result, we invest in their continuous development! Our projects vary drastically across applications, so diversity of work allows for exciting challenges and constant learning.
2. We'll help you advance in your career - We embrace an enterprise-wide career mobility culture that encourages professional growth at all levels. Our industry is ever-evolving, and those who stretch themselves continually learn and grow throughout their careers.
3. We recognize your hard work - We're proud to have a culture supportive of employee recognition and career development. We want our employees to feel empowered to make strides throughout their career journey. Our internal programs empower and recognize employees for their achievements and career ambitions.