CACI's Cyber Innovation Team provides software development, systems engineering services, and project management to support the Intelligence Community’s mission to defend our nation.Scope of Work:
Our CIT team specializes in:
Developing mission applications to support the Intelligence Community with a focus on big data analytics and near real time targeting and analytical support.
Providing software development for multiple analytic systems supporting operations.
Transitioning Legacy three tier systems to C2S capabilities.
- Supporting data movement, ingestion, and compliance for high profile data feeds.
Technologies Used:Java, AWS, Angular, REACT, EMR, Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, Oracle, and more!Why Work With Us:
By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Use cutting-edge technologies to solve big data problems for a large-scale enterprise system.
- Work hand in hand with leading AWS experts to develop solutions and drive changes that have not yet made it to the industry.
- Work within the full development stack, from back-end data structures and the indexing of big data to front-end analytics that provide end users with advanced data viewing and manipulation.
1. We're committed to lifelong learning - Our people are the key to our success, and their skills and knowledge are crucial to helping us achieve our strategy. As a result, we invest in their continuous development!
2. We'll help you advance in your career - We embrace an enterprise-wide career mobility culture that encourages professional growth at all levels. Our industry is ever-evolving, and those who stretch themselves continually learn and grow throughout their careers.
3. We recognize your hard work - We're proud to have a culture supportive of employee recognition and career development. We want our employees to feel empowered to make strides throughout their career journey. Our internal programs empower and recognize employees for their achievements and career ambitions.