Support Intelligence Community customers across various organizations with the development and sustainment of end-to-end systems and integrated capabilities. This generates a fast-paced environment for deploying mission sensitive tools, allows engineers to tackle complex problems, and contributes to the customer's strategies for advancing national defense goals and objectives.
Everchanging technologies and the requirement to stay ahead of adversaries (whether peer competitors, nation-states, cybercriminals, or individual actors) establishes a challenging environment we embrace to ensure the safety of the American people.
The pending award of a multi-year contract will execute various projects under a task order driven program to develop and sustain end-to-end mission systems. These projects can include:
- Design, development, and maintenance of embedded systems
- Fabrication and assembly of existing and new solutions
- Testing and evaluating solutions to enable mission management
- Research/Analyze requirements
- Design, develop, and integrate hardware and software systems
Why Work With Us:1. We're committed to lifelong learning - Our people are the key to our success, and their skills and knowledge are crucial to helping us achieve our strategy. As a result, we invest in their continuous development!
2. We'll help you advance in your career- We embrace an enterprise-wide career mobility culture that encourages professional growth at all levels. Our industry is ever-evolving and those who stretch themselves continually learn and grow throughout their careers.
3. We recognize your hard work - We're proud to have a culture supportive of employee recognition and career development. We want our employees to feel empowered to make strides throughout their career journey. Our internal programs empower and recognize employees for their achievements and career ambitions.