In support of NASA Consolidated Applications and Platform Services, our technologists provide comprehensive enterprise solutions to standardize and centralize NASA's IT support.
CACI strategically aligns its NASA expertise with the latest technologies to create strategic roadmaps, methodologies, and products that drive business value and enhance the user experience throughout the transition to Next Gen ERP. Our experts focus on three primary pillars:
1. People First: We drive cultural change and user adoption to minimize the impact of organizational change by focusing on the end-user experience rather than requiring users to modify their process to meet a technical constraint.
2. Data-focused: Digital transformation requires organizations to rethink how they manage data. We focus on looking beyond traditional data management practices and shift toward modern, AI-driven data integration.
3. Bridging: We provide a bridge between multiple diverse systems and the desired future state by delivering an architecture that is flexible enough to accommodate changing business and mission requirements while isolating processes and parties from organizational change risks.
Why Work With Us:1. We're committed to lifelong learning - Our people are the key to our success, and their skills and knowledge are crucial to helping us achieve our strategy. As a result, we invest in their continuous development!
2. We'll help you advance in your career- We embrace an enterprise-wide career mobility culture that encourages professional growth at all levels. Our industry is ever-evolving and those who stretch themselves continually learn and grow throughout their careers.
3. We recognize your hard work - We're proud to have a culture supportive of employee recognition and career development. We want our employees to feel empowered to make strides throughout their career journey. Our internal programs empower and recognize employees for their achievements and career ambitions.