As cyber threats evolve and proliferate at a rapid pace, CACI is at the forefront of enabling information superiority. Our mission is to provide next generation analysis for the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Through our SIGINT & cyber analysis, we can help defend our nation and networks from foreign adversaries.
Scope of Work:
Our national security depends on analysts and their ability to utilize technology as never before, and this dependence is growing at an ever-increasing rate. As SIGINT and cyber professionals in the intelligence community, you will work as a team on the frontlines against our foreign adversaries. Our opportunities will give you a chance to showcase your talent while growing your skills and expertise, working on the leading edge of national intelligence and cybersecurity missions.
Why Work With Us?
At CACI, you can make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have driven our success.
- We are an award-winning organization and have been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune, Best Place to Work by the Washington Post, Top Workplace & Tech Company by Top Workplaces, Top Military Friendly employer by MilitaryFriendly, and much more!
- We offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including a competitive PTO plan, 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, and an employee stock purchase plan (to name a few).
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.